Monday, May 28, 2012

Tnuva 0% Fat Chocolate & Coconut Pudding

מעדן תנובה שוקולד קוקוס 0%
Tnuva added a Chocolate & Coconut flavored pudding to their line of fat free puddings.

They had a little "samples booth" at the Megabul supermarket, I was in the other day, so I got to taste this new pudding.

Since I did not buy the pudding I couldn't take a photo of it for this post. The only online photo I found was blocked from being used (you can see it here), so I scanned the coupon that they were handing out at the booth just to show you what this product looks like, sorry it is not a printable coupon. 

Now onto what I thought of the pudding, I absolutely tasted the coconut flavor but even for someone like me who doesn’t particularly care for coconut flavor added to products, it wasn’t too over powering of a coconut flavor. Chocolate was still the leading flavor but the coconut was in the mix as well.

What really bothered me about this Tnuva 0% Chocolate & Coconut Pudding is the same thing that bothers me about all the 0% fat puddings I have ever tried; they have a very strong artificial sweetener aftertaste that I really dislike. I was glad that I was able to get a sample taste of this pudding so I can tell you about it and now I know that it is not a pudding I care to buy.

Bottom Line: I could taste the coconut flavor Tnuva added to this 0% Fat Chocolate & Coconut Pudding but I really did not like the strong artificial sweetener aftertaste that the pudding has. I do not plan on buying this pudding.

150 gram container 3.59NIS 

Kosher Dairy Mehadrin   
 
Disclaimer:  No one is paying me for this post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment