Friday, August 5, 2011

Elite's Mekupelet Chocolate Turns 75


In honor of

Mekupelet's 75th birthday

 Elite has released a special "celebratory" extra long

 Mekupelet chocolate bar.


They are available in both

milk-chocolate and white-chocolate

and are labeled as Mekupelet XL



עלית מקופלת חוגגת 75 עם מקופלת ארוך


In addition all Mekupelet bars

are now in a new "birthday packaging"

that’s decorated with balloons

   

So if you're looking for an excuse to enjoy a

 Mekupelet Bar

 why not join in the celebration

 and have an XL one.



I gotta say I had no idea that

 Elite's Mekupelet

was around even

 before the declaration of

 Israel's independence.


 I guess

 I learn something new

 every day!


 
Disclaimer:  No one is paying me for this post. All opinions are my own.



2 comments:

  1. No kidding, Mekupelet is 75 years old?!
    I haven't had one in decades. They taste good but crumble all over the place. hehe

    Thanks for your visit. Yes, all those photos are from Bashar's cheese store in the shuk.
    Shabbat shalom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dina
    I know I had no idea they have been around so long:)

    "...but crumble all over the place. hehe"
    your right they do:)

    nice to know those amazing looking cheese wheels are from the store in the shuk :) Cool!

    ReplyDelete