Sunday, April 17, 2011

Osem's Popco Butter & Honey Popcorn Kosher for Pesach

Basically its caramel popcorn J. I can absolutely taste the butter as well. Sadly it even left a "movie theater" buttery aftertaste that I didn’t love.

The Popco butter & honey popcorn is very sweet, but what can I expect from a honey-coated popcorn if not sweet?

Next time I would likely mix it together with non-caramel popcorn and just have a bit of the sweetness mixed in with the salty popcorn. I think I will really enjoy it like that.

The Popco popcorn has a crunchy honey-coating yet the kernels themselves are still soft, fresh and easy to eat.

Bottom Line: I don’t know what the "non Pesach" Popco popcorn tastes like but I did enjoy the Pesach version.

80 gram bag – 4.79 NIS

Kosher Parve  for Passover – KitniyotMehadrin Charlap
חרל"פ                                                                
המועצה הדתית חולון

Disclaimer: All items were purchased by me. No one is paying me for this review. All opinions are my own.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment