Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"Product of the Year" Winners 2011

Today I'm doing something a little different here . A few days ago the "Product of the Year" awards ceremony took place in Tel Aviv. 39 products were rewarded in different categories. You may have tried many of them throughout the year but some may be new to you. I thought you may be interested to see which products won for 2010-2011.

"Product of the Year" awards take place in many different countries around the world. 6 years ago Israel joined and now Israel has an award ceremony of it's own, every year. Companies send their new products to "Product of the Year" and a panel of experts decide which products are new and innovative enough to participate. After a list is put together, 2000 members of the public vote for their favorite. (I have no idea who the 2000 voters are.) 

"Product of the Year's" goal is to reward Israel's best, most innovative products. You may start noticing their logo on the winning products in the supermarket. "It's a fast way for people to discover newer products and a simple but highly effective way for manufacturers to give sales of their products a significant boost."

So now ... And the Winners Are:

Food And Drink

Muller Mix 
Yogurts Line









Milky 3 Layer Puddings


Activia Yogurts with
Whole Wheat Cereal

Gad Feta &
 Bulgarian Traditional
 Cheese Line

Meshek Zuriel Goat Butter





Soglowek-Extra Thin Sliced
Cold Cut Meats



 
Magnum Gold Ice Cream Bars




Prigat Herbal Tea
 Drinks Line




GoldStar Black-Roast Beer




Mama Of Thin
Schnitzel line


Tapuchips Kids


Jacobs Cronat Gold Coffee 




Pesek Zman
 2 Good Wafer Roll




Pesek Zman
Wafer Bars




Star Kist Tuna
5% Fat Line

5 Gum Line
Maimon's Baking Products

Huggies


Huggies Pure & Natural


Huggies Big Kid Wipes


Household and Cleaning Products


Nicole Disposable Floor,Windows & Wood 
Cleaning Wipes

Finish Dishwasher Tablets


Nicole Plastic-Wrap
with Cutter 

Nicole Eco-Friendly
Disposable Baking Pans

Vanish Kalia Gel



Air Wick Aqua Mist


 Nicole Reusable
 Teflon Baking Paper

Nutritional Supplement

 Altman Probiotic Stick



Electrical Appliances
Electra Chef Stainless Steel Stove-Top
Electra Inverter Air-Conditioner
Bosch Food Processor


Neoflam Pots and Pans with Natural Coating


Cosmetics And Toiletries
Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Toothpaste
Dr. Fisher Ultrasol Sport Sunscreen
Dr. Fischer Genesis White
Dr. Fisher Alco Hand Cream
Carefree Cotton Line
L'oreal Elvive Full Restore 5 Line
Lily Soft & Strong Toilet Papers
Oralmedic

That's all folks ... Tomorrow we'll be back to our "regularly scheduled programing".

Hope you enjoyed:)


I am in no way affiliated with the "Product of the Year" awards. These are not my picks for "best of the year". I'm just passing along the names of their winners.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I have never seen the 5% tuna but I am curious to try it. Any idea why the plastic wrap won? Is it any different than the plastic wrap that has been on the shelves for years?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Any idea why the plastic wrap won?"
    No I gotta say I was kind of surprised about that one too , I plan on checking it out :)
    If I find a good reason why it won I will let you know.

    Let me know what you think of the 5% tuna if you try it.

    Glad you enjoyed seeing the winners as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take it back. Today I was at a friends house helping her wrap hostess gifts for a Bar Mitzvah and she had the plastic wrap. It has a sliding cutter and it is amazing! You can pull the wrap taut and then slide the slider to cut it. Since you aren't pulling the plastic wrap at an angle it doesn't get the opportunity to stick to itself and get crumpled. I am going to buy it next time I am at the store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW that sounds great! cool!!
    Thank you so much for the update!
    Now I for sure want to try it out too!

    Mazal Tov to your friend on the Bar Mitzvah:)

    ReplyDelete